The following factors can affect the cost of nonprofit insurance:
- Size of the organization
- What your nonprofit does
- Where you operate
- Premises location (determines claim rate, crime rate, proximity to risks like rivers, nearest fire station and hydrant, and more)
- The cost of repairing or replacing the premises, equipment, furniture, materials, and inventory
- Premises age, type, building material, roofing, and electrical, heating, and plumbing systems
- Damage mitigation or prevention measures like security alarms and sump pumps
- Insurance history
- Insurance options, including coverage, deductibles, and policy limits
We can help you review your nonprofit insurance policy to answer any remaining questions about your coverage. We’ll also be able to help you figure out whether you’ve got enough coverage, or if you should purchase more.
Contact us today for a quote for nonprofit insurance or to learn more.