Some common examples of the types of conditions that are covered:
- Outpatient care, including doctor’s visits
- Emergency room visits
- Pregnancy and maternity care
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Services and devices for recovery after an injury or due to a disability or chronic condition
- Lab tests
- Preventive services, including health screenings, immunizations and birth control. You pay nothing out of pocket for preventive care when you see health care providers in your plan’s network.
- Pediatric services, including dental and vision care for kids.
Talk to us to find out if your plan covers these conditions.